Leave Taiwan, the army of this country fired on Chinese

In this article, we are going to look at Leave Taiwan, the army of this country fired on Chinese

This article is currently trending on the internet and social media ,So read this article till the end and do not miss any line of this article.

Myanmar’s military government warned that a Chinese Red Cross Aid Convoy was going to a struggle region. This phenomenon has shown how difficult it can be to provide relief material in disaster like war and earthquake. The biggest thing is that there was no prior information about the movement of the caravan at the Myanmar government or the China Embassy.

A new front has been opened at this time in the ongoing tensions between China and Taiwan, but it happened in Myanmar, not in Taiwan. In fact, the Myanmar army opened fire on the Chinese Red Cross relief caravan, which caused a stir in Beijing.

The incident happened at a time when the caravan in Myanmar was trying to provide food and medicines to the relief people after a catastrophic earthquake. But now it is said that this military action can cracked between the two countries. The incident also revealed the dangers of the Assistant Group during the ongoing civil war in Myanmar.

How did the Myanmar army burst?

According to Myanmar’s military spokesman Joe Min Tun, the incident took place on Tuesday night, when the Chinese Red Cross caravan entered the damaged area without permission. The army pointed several times to stop the convoy, but when he did not stop, the soldiers opened as a warning. The biggest thing is that there was no prior information about the movement of the caravan at the Myanmar government or the China Embassy.

China has expressed resentment

Relationships between China and Myanmar have already been complicated. China supports Myanmar’s military government, but in recent years the Myanmar army was already careful because of the growing activities of the China -backed rebel group. Now the shooting of these firing can deepen the tension between the two countries. Expressing dissatisfaction with the incident, China has appealed to Myanmar to ensure relief protection. It will be important to see how much Beijing will take this matter.

Earthquakes have caused chaos, obstructing the relief work

On Friday, 7.7 magnitude earthquakes have died so far, 2,5866 people were injured, and 1,635 were injured. The maximum destruction happened in the Sagaying region, which has already remained the center of the struggle for the army and the rebel group. The International Crisis Group (ICG) says it has become very difficult for the relief agencies in the region. It has become a challenge to provide assistance due to the stiffness of the army, the complexity of the administration and the violence.

Forgive protection in disguise of relief work?

Locals say that the army has been posted in large numbers in the affected areas, but their focus is on more observation than relief work. Human Rights Watch (HRW) has appealed to Myanmar’s government not to prevent relief work. The company requested not to send relief materials through international donors’ army, but through independent agencies.

We hope that you liked this article. If you liked this article please support soapnet.us as we always bring some great information for you.

Techinforush

I studied architecture and at present I am working in fashion industry.I have strong interest about pc building and I like to reviewing products that is useful for creators and gamers.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *